FotoCrown (hereinafter also referred to as “us”, “we”, and “our”) started from
a photography equipment retail shop in the heart of Lahore in 1968, but have
now become the among the top choices of experts and professionals in the
It is due to the nature of the e-commerce business, FotoCrown often asks the
customers (hereinafter also referred as “you”, and “your”) for their Personal
Information. We make sure that the highly confidential, private, and
proprietary information is maintained confidentially.
FotoCrown falls under the legal term “Data Collector” which means that we make
decisions as to how and why we collect and use the personal data that we
collect. Being a “Data Collector”, we are to assure you that the data that we
collect from you is used only for the purpose that it was originally collected.
We also hold the responsibility to ensure that the third parties, known as the
“Data Processors”, also follow the same standards.
will be updated. You are encouraged to come back to make sure that you are
Purpose for This Policy
why we collect your Personal Information and what we do it. It will also inform
you about your data privacy rights, and how to exercise them.
When we say “Personal Information”, it refers to the data that is collected as
for your identification such as your name, postal address, email address, phone
Basis for Collection and Processing of Personal Information
The personal information that we collect from you is used for a number of
purposes, and for various Legal Bases of processing. Following are the details
as to how we use the collected information.
Fulfill the Sales Order and Providing Our Services
• To register you as a user of the platform so that you can have access to
better experience and different functionalities.
• For the completion and fulfillment of your orders. This includes forwarding
your information to our partners responsible for shipping, tracking, and
delivering your orders.
• For the payment of your purchases. We never capture or store any credit card
information. It is directly collected by our partners in charge of payment
processing, but since the information is collected from you and on our site, we
like to inform you about it.
• To track and update the status of your order.
• To provide you with the best customer care through our email, chat rooms, and
• To inform you about the warranty of the purchase that you have made. This is
usually done by our warranty partners, sometimes directly from the
• To inform you about your order and provide you with updates and other related
• To ask for your feedback about our services and your review.
• To identify, investigate, and mitigate any kind of fraud or other criminal
of Legal Obligations
• In compliance with tax and financial reporting regulation and requirement
• In compliance with the legal proceedings
• To handle your request forms as to exercise your Data Subject access rights.
• In order to process any kind of information regarding an offense or crime
• To oversee all activities so that your welfare can be maintained on this
• In order to protect our employees and ourselves by taking action against the
breach of information by the third party.
for our Legitimate Interest
• For the improvement of our services, such as reviewing information regarding
any defected pages so that we are able to take notice and fix it in time.
• The measure, improve and personalize our advertisements as per your
activities on the platform.
• Contact you through the provided information such as email address or text
message to inform you about your purchases, other products that you may be
interested in, our services and offers.
• To provide you with a better customer experience by combining all the
information provided to us such as finding products that might interest you on
the basis of your buying behavior.
• Improving our website content based on what attracts you the most.
• To be responsive as much as possible on the website or any other platform
that you may approach us.
• For providing information through chats or email.
• Measure the customer service performance
• For the verification of the product and assessment of the service.
• For auditing the financials and operations, and internal management.
• To provide you with information via email, SMS or push notifications.
• For target marketing from other third party websites
• Send catalogs in digital form or printed emails.
and How Can You Withdraw Consent
This is how you can withdraw your consent at any time.
you can unsubscribe our emails by the link given at the bottom of every email
• Advertisements: If you do not wish
to perform in the advertising program, you can withdraw by un-checking the
cookies from your Cookie Preference Page. Make sure you don’t disable all the
cookies, some of them are important for our website to function.
In order to provide you with a better, safer and faster experience we may use
cookies for advertising purposes.
A cookie may be described as a small text file that our website saves on your
device in order to store your navigation information on our website. They are
not harmful to your device and ate helpful in making the website user-friendly.
Using cookies helps us improve your experience, improve security, and help with
marketing by remembering your preferences, your usage behavior, and
Types of Cookies We Use
Session: these cookies
have an expiration time as soon as the session ends, but allow us to view
your activities while the session is being held.
- Persistent: these are
stored on your device and help us through multiple sessions by the
- First Party: These are
the cookies that we use including both session and persistent.
- Third Party: these are
the cookies used by third party at our request to improve your browsing
Purpose of Using Cookies
- Essential Web Operation: these
are used for the basic functionality of the website, without thee the
website become very limited and dysfunctional
- Performance: These are not
very important, but can be used to improve the performance of the website.
- Analytics: we use these
to help us understand how our website is being used and how we can improve
it to give you a better smoother experience.
- Advertising: these cookies
collect your information and help you find better things that you might be
At any time you feel like you are not comfortable, you can go to your browser’s
history and turn off the Cookies.
Your Personal Data Right
- Since it is your data that is being collected on our site, you have the
to be informed as to how and why the information is being collected.
to request an access to the information being held about you and to
confirm how it is being used
to object where you information is used for out Legitimate interests and
to restrict processing by blocking cookies or other ways when you are not
of rectification when there is an inaccurate information about you and you
want it corrected
of data portability so you can use your own data for multiple purposes.
requirement. Make sure to refer back to catch up with the latest policy.