DJI Mavic 3 Enterprise with 1-Year DJI Care Enterprise Plus is an ideal solution for industrial, corporate, and first responder applications. The drone is extremely compact and lightweight, it can be quickly unfolded and deployed at a moment’s notice, and it is capable of up to 45 minutes of flight time. The Mavic 3 Enterprise features dual wide-angle and telephoto lenses in its 3-axis gimbal camera. The 20MP wide lens is ideal for taking expansive shots and rapid surveying, and the 12MP tele lens lets you get up close to your subject with a 56x hybrid zoom. These abilities are enhanced by long-range O3 transmission, omnidirectional obstacle avoidance, and more.
- DJI Pilot 2: An enterprise flight interface that lets you control the drone and payload controls with a tap. DJI Pilot 2 also provides telemetry and navigation information.
- DJI FlightHub2: Manage your drone, or fleet of drones, via the cloud with live annotations, mapping, route planning, and more.
- DJI Terra: Mapping software for all stages of your work, from mission planning to processing 2D/3D models.
- PSDK: Unified interface for expanding the Mavic 3’s capabilities through third-party hardware.
- MSDK: Mobile SDK 5 helps simplify the development of apps for the Mavic 3. It’s open source and comes with production code samples of core DJI Pilot 2 modules.
- Cloud API: Using DJI Pilot 2’s built-in MQTT-based protocols in DJI Cloud API, you can directly connect the drone to third-party cloud platforms without app development. You can access the Mavic 3’s hardware, video livestream, and photo data.